Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
The orangutan wears a diaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

mayor t.j. blashill, a brontosaurus with glasses, is addressing a throng of reporters at a newly dedicated skateboard park. "this new facility will provide a space for our youngsters to stay active and hea-AAHHHHHHGGHHHH! HUNK MY RUNK!!!"

the camera pans down to the source of the mayor's discomfort. a young triceratops wearing a backwards baseball cap is sitting on the ground nursing his injured knee. he has fallen off his bmx bicycle after running over the mayor's enormous penis

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

mayor t.j. blashill, a brontosaurus with glasses, is addressing a throng of reporters at a newly dedicated skateboard park. "this new facility will provide a space for our youngsters to stay active and hea-AAHHHHHHGGHHHH! HUNK MY RUNK!!!"

the camera pans down to the source of the mayor's discomfort. a young triceratops wearing a backwards baseball cap is sitting on the ground nursing his injured knee. he has fallen off his bmx bicycle after running over the mayor's enormous penis

hello emmys!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

There is a maudlin topical episode about extrajudicial killing called "keeping up with the droneses"

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I think that there should be a life lesson in every show. That way it will appeal to families kind like how the old TGIF line-up did.

Like maybe in one episode, Bunzo gets jealous of T.J. because he was chosen by accident to be in Teen Steam magazine even though it was Bunzo that went to the audition. In the end, Bunzo learns that he should just be happy for his friend and they share a milkshake.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Mayor big dino dick should be able to pause time like Zack Morris.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The friendly neighbor character turns out to be a serial killer and so does the actor who portrays him.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Excerpt from episode 5 'Triad Death Gambit'

T.j. blashill: Well sonovabitch! The last time I saw you Bunzo, you were suspended from that meathook by them cuffs. How in the sam hill did you make it out of that situation?

Bunzo: They cuffed my hands Teej, not my cheeks. All it took was a little........ rear end magic.

*Bunzo turns to the camera and gives a knowing toothy grin that perfectly compliments his chiseled jaw before turning his back to the camera. The camera slowly pans down his masculine form, taking in every perfectly toned bronzed muscle and steadily settles on his rear end, he flexes each perfect cheek in rhythm to the end theme as it slowly builds to a crescendo.*

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
*choreographes the musical interlude featuring the Rapist Ninja Dance Squad*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The sexy lady neighbor/friend who is a serial rapist gets a spin-off. It's a bigger hit than T.j. blashill's show.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

ok cast of characters is coming together but what about a premise? people seem to like cop shows and medieval/fantasy shows - what if it's about a sheriff of a local elf village or something?

You know how in that one show, the League they get a bunch of football players to do walk-ons because they love the free publicity and it's like "WHOA a FOOTBALL PLAYER"?

Do you think that we could do something like that, except for with RL famous elfs and bugbears?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Maybe Dracula or Mole Man could do a walk on and everyone would be like "Real-life DRACULA??! Holy wow!!!!"

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A north korean defector ends up on a top rating breakfast radio show. TJ, Bigdog and The Defect

The Corporate
Jul 7, 2009

t.j. blashill should go through the show saying "hunk my runk!" in a funny but ironic and relatable way because he does not really think he is a hunk and then everyone will empathise with him. then at the end he is made a hero and realises that the hunk was himself all along

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Corporate posted:

t.j. blashill should go through the show saying "hunk my runk!" in a funny but ironic and relatable way because he does not really think he is a hunk and then everyone will empathise with him. then at the end he is made a hero and realises that the hunk was himself all along

This sort of season long character arc is really what defines this age as The Golden Era of Television. We gotta have it!!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I think I might have a shitcome in mind. It involves sperm and fecal matter so network approval should be no prob.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
there's a report of chronic vandalism but it turns out the neighbor was accidentally using dino mayor's enormous member (that he hangs out his bedroom window) as a water hose by mistake

"well, that's my last time hanging out with the common folk!"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You should win things by watching

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Sponge Baathist posted:

You should win things by watching

goon test-viewing for the new GBS sitcom

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
I'm not helping with poo poo. I already had one of my ideas stolen by the movie Sausage Party from a post I made several years ago about having a movie about food being sad that it wasn't bought and eaten.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

I'm not helping with poo poo. I already had one of my ideas stolen by the movie Sausage Party from a post I made several years ago about having a movie about food being sad that it wasn't bought and eaten.

Kleeny the rowdy dog sitting in a halfway house watching a mediafire stream of Sausage Party

"This was my idea"

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good luck competing with my primetime dark and gritty remake of the Ernest movies

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
it is a mystery show but not like a procedural mystery show more like twin peaks where the mystery is long term and macguffin esque

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Season one introduces us to Ernest (Mike Rowe), a hard-drinking, hard-living ex-mercenary in the cyberpunk near future. He escapes from Death Row in Sigma-Mortis XII, the worst prison-city in all the Badlands. His entire life now is consumed with one desire- to hunt down the man who framed him for murdering and raping an entire cyber-convent: Verne (Verne Lundquist). After a harrowing series of close calls with the corrupt police and also after becoming the leader of a preteen street gang through ritual combat, Ernest corners Verne. The highlight of the season is the monologue he gives as he stands over Verne after gut-shooting him. He ends it with "I have only one hope- that you suffer as much as possible before the darkness claims you. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, VERNE?"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

it has to have heart and be funny

Boy have you come to the wrong place, friendo.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Season Two returns with a greatly improved budget and some new surprises. After clearing his name for Verne's crimes, Ernest attempts to settle down into a quiet life with his trusty retired police cyber-murderhound, Rimshot. This peace doesn't last long, because a new street gang has arisen- The Trolls. This group of mutants begin to kidnap children all throughout the city, bringing them to their psychopathic leader (Ron Perlman) who carves wooden figures of his victims to commemorate all the wrongs he does to them. The city is on its last legs in the face of the Troll onslaught before Ernest discovers the ultimate weapon- the Military-Industrial Laser/Kinetic particle launcher, AKA the MILK gun. The finale of the season is a single-shot episode of Ernest and Rimshot storming the Troll lair and slaughtering the entire gang. As the leader lays dying, he reveals they weren't acting alone- the strings were being pulled by a shadowy organization known only as C.A.M.P. Ernest knows where he must go next.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just that abstract scared me stupid.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I really think S&M is ready to go primetime

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

me too but mine was called "fantastic meats and where to grind them"

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
the theme tune is a little number called "castle kids"

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Can Rhea Perlman have a guest appearance or minor recurring role on the show? I feel like she hasn't gotten enough work since Cheers. She might be good as the sassy assistant Mayor. There could even by some sexual tension between her and the Mayor, and all these situations arise where they can trapped together in sexy situations (i.e. Mayor needs help carrying his dong after both his hands are burned in a deep fryer, and the dong removalists don't show).

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Dec 13, 2016

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I guess the core question is - what is a runk and how does one hunk it? It it a good or a bad thing? Is the runk a physical aspect of the main character's body or is it representative of something transcendent like a soul?

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Has guy fieri as the villainous barber that tries to give everyone frosted tips and diabetes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I'm Crap posted:

the theme tune is a little number called "castle kids"

Yeah

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
u guys are so random haha

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

sheriff dinktwat should be a single dad to make him more empathetic

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Hustlin Floh posted:

Season one introduces us to Ernest (Mike Rowe), a hard-drinking, hard-living ex-mercenary in the cyberpunk near future. He escapes from Death Row in Sigma-Mortis XII, the worst prison-city in all the Badlands. His entire life now is consumed with one desire- to hunt down the man who framed him for murdering and raping an entire cyber-convent: Verne (Verne Lundquist). After a harrowing series of close calls with the corrupt police and also after becoming the leader of a preteen street gang through ritual combat, Ernest corners Verne. The highlight of the season is the monologue he gives as he stands over Verne after gut-shooting him. He ends it with "I have only one hope- that you suffer as much as possible before the darkness claims you. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, VERNE?"

Buddy I dunno if you got the memo, but we're trying to write a shitcomb about tj blashill the dino mayor and bunzo steele The serial rapist best friend here! we don't got time for your crazy ideas!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

"Hunk my Runk!" is a really good exclamation, I've been saying it a lot this morning irl

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Two words... "Mexican Kramer"

(catchphrase is "Ay ay ay! NO me Gusta!!!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
"get hosed with a stick, bozo"

good catchphrase for a sassy minority cab driver?

e: like try saying it in a mario accent, lmao its hilarious

• Locked thread