Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

T.j. and bunzo are outlaw truckers who drive around America eluding the law and the mob and getting hot ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

the local police chief is found drugged and raped in a locked room...but the door only locks from the inside! Federal Rape Bureau agents TJ Blashill and Bunzo Steele are on the case!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Bunzo is half Japanese and half English, his butt techniques are a product of his combining Japanese sumo and English public school buttplay he picked up while at Eton

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

mayor t.j. blashill, a brontosaurus with glasses, is addressing a throng of reporters at a newly dedicated skateboard park. "this new facility will provide a space for our youngsters to stay active and hea-AAHHHHHHGGHHHH! HUNK MY RUNK!!!"

the camera pans down to the source of the mayor's discomfort. a young triceratops wearing a backwards baseball cap is sitting on the ground nursing his injured knee. he has fallen off his bmx bicycle after running over the mayor's enormous penis

hello emmys!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

There is a maudlin topical episode about extrajudicial killing called "keeping up with the droneses"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

"Hunk my Runk!" is a really good exclamation, I've been saying it a lot this morning irl

• Locked thread