Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I think that there should be a life lesson in every show. That way it will appeal to families kind like how the old TGIF line-up did.

Like maybe in one episode, Bunzo gets jealous of T.J. because he was chosen by accident to be in Teen Steam magazine even though it was Bunzo that went to the audition. In the end, Bunzo learns that he should just be happy for his friend and they share a milkshake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Can Rhea Perlman have a guest appearance or minor recurring role on the show? I feel like she hasn't gotten enough work since Cheers. She might be good as the sassy assistant Mayor. There could even by some sexual tension between her and the Mayor, and all these situations arise where they can trapped together in sexy situations (i.e. Mayor needs help carrying his dong after both his hands are burned in a deep fryer, and the dong removalists don't show).

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Dec 13, 2016

• Locked thread