Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

second to last ep of the first season is where we introduce eldritch abominations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Hustlin Floh posted:

Season one introduces us to Ernest (Mike Rowe), a hard-drinking, hard-living ex-mercenary in the cyberpunk near future. He escapes from Death Row in Sigma-Mortis XII, the worst prison-city in all the Badlands. His entire life now is consumed with one desire- to hunt down the man who framed him for murdering and raping an entire cyber-convent: Verne (Verne Lundquist). After a harrowing series of close calls with the corrupt police and also after becoming the leader of a preteen street gang through ritual combat, Ernest corners Verne. The highlight of the season is the monologue he gives as he stands over Verne after gut-shooting him. He ends it with "I have only one hope- that you suffer as much as possible before the darkness claims you. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, VERNE?"

Buddy I dunno if you got the memo, but we're trying to write a shitcomb about tj blashill the dino mayor and bunzo steele The serial rapist best friend here! we don't got time for your crazy ideas!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

reallivedinosaur posted:

"get hosed with a stick, bozo"

good catchphrase for a sassy minority cab driver?

e: like try saying it in a mario accent, lmao its hilarious

It's called an Italian accent, you RACIST

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Mozi posted:

that dog is saying 'i wanted this medium rare and this is clearly medium well'

well, heh, you know, ha ha, you know what they s-pfft haha, s-say

hot dogs are a rare medium well done! ha ha ha ha ha

• Locked thread