Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

all i have so far is that the main character is named t.j. blashill and his catchphrase is "hunk my runk"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Rasta_Al posted:

A plucky sidekick named Bunzo Steele who gets out of all sorts of crazy situations using only his buttcheeks

this is honestly a way better suggestion than i thought i would receive in the whole thread let alone the first post

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ok cast of characters is coming together but what about a premise? people seem to like cop shows and medieval/fantasy shows - what if it's about a sheriff of a local elf village or something?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Bob James posted:

Main character should be Al Bundy only this time he's allowed to swear.

this only really works if we can change al bundy's name to t.j. blashill

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Bob James posted:

A dinosaur is elected mayor and he has a big penis.

that is a solid maybe. working title is 'the right honourable dongossaurus'

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

macdonal hamborkles posted:

whys the scotsman gotta be raping?

spoken like a man who has never been to scotland

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

myDad posted:

The town rapist gets stuck in a window & the whole town has to help get him out

it could start and end with him being stuck in the window and the middle of the season is flashbacks to when he wasn't stuck in a window and his interactions with the townsfolk who are trying to help him. i don't know if it has the marketability of the dinousar mayor though

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

there are a lot of rape suggestions so i guess i am pitching this to hbo

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Khazar-khum posted:

Funk Mccrory is black, but identifies as a LBQT Scots rapper. He's a lousy speller, though, so on the posters he hangs around town he calls himself a LBQT Raper. Hilarity and hijinx ensue.

my show is not going to rely on racist jokes. please don't post itt aagain

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

t.j. blashill is responding to a call about illegal magic use within the alf village. as he is heading out the door, his wife is consoling their son who is being bullied at school because his mom is an orc and his dad is a human. t.j.'s son looks at him for comfort but lives are at stake and t.j. has to go. this job doesn't let him be the husband and father he wants to be. he leaves out of the perfectly round door and gets into a taxi which is a horse-drawn carriage driven by a gnome. he lights a cigarette and slumps back in the seat, staring at the night sky. "hunk my runk", he says to nobody in particular

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Golden Girls reboot except instead of humans, they're gorillas.

golden gorillas?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

i pitched an idea of putting a webcam in the ladies room and you livestream it to TV and call the show "girls going poop"

network heads said demand would be so high it would be on every network 24 hours a day and there would be no airtime to run commercials

hunk my runk :cripes:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You need a closeted fag who claims to have AIDS to avoid dating women, and like a guy with Down's syndrome but nobody cares or thinks he's special and he just has to get on like a regular dude.

look at this post that you made for the whole world to see.

what made you think a bunch of aspiring tv writers would derive any value from this?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

it has to have heart and be funny

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

mayor t.j. blashill, a brontosaurus with glasses, is addressing a throng of reporters at a newly dedicated skateboard park. "this new facility will provide a space for our youngsters to stay active and hea-AAHHHHHHGGHHHH! HUNK MY RUNK!!!"

the camera pans down to the source of the mayor's discomfort. a young triceratops wearing a backwards baseball cap is sitting on the ground nursing his injured knee. he has fallen off his bmx bicycle after running over the mayor's enormous penis

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

I'm not helping with poo poo. I already had one of my ideas stolen by the movie Sausage Party from a post I made several years ago about having a movie about food being sad that it wasn't bought and eaten.

me too but mine was called "fantastic meats and where to grind them"

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Enemy Ace posted:

Nah, the real heroes here are the writers of "Making good". Who can forget such episodes as when Wolt did a shenanigan to Mr. Chicken man, I'm thinking about the episode when Wolt installed a remote controlled whoopee cushion in Mr. Dings wheelchair, and made Mr. Chicken believe that Mr. Ding was a fartlord! The episode where Wolt fed the birds by throwing pies on the roof was also pretty good.

his brother in law is a parking enforcement officer and wolt sits nervously at dinner knowing he's way too close to that hydrant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

UncleMoeLester posted:

The 3 characters: a female mercenary, A lizard, And Satan her(?)self go on adventures together to get a powerful staff
Hilarity Ensues

look man it's almost 2017 and my female characters will be more nuanced than just looking to get some staff every week

• Locked thread