Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
The script needs to be relatable to the general public, so here's something I tossed together for the show, using real life as source material.

One night T.J. Blashill discovers that instead of his normal healthy dose of semen, he's cumming blood. This is of course very shocking to both him and his wife. After having rushed to the clinic the doctor orders a batch of blood tests and tells him that they're going to check his prostate just to be sure it isn't enlarged. T.J. Blashill is laying on his side, with his butt exposed, as the good ol' Doc P.R.Octology slaps on a pair of pre-lubricated latex gloves behind him. The camera zooms in on T.J.Blashills face. A droplet of anxious sweat drops from his forehead. Suddenly his eyes pop as wide open as they possibly can and he exclaims.

HUNK MY RUNK !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Zenos Paradise posted:

Has guy fieri as the villainous barber that tries to give everyone frosted tips and diabetes

Has Wilford Brimley as the villanous pastry chef that tries to give everyone diabeetus.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Isaac posted:

My version of windows is in dutch so the spell check is no use at all. So i have to be brave and work out how words are spelled without computer assistance

Allow me to help your vodka riddled brains with this...

Edit: Aaaah, gently caress! I should probably have read the post after Isaac's too.

• Locked thread