Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rock the boat
gave a homeless dude coffee and waffle.. called me jesus christ and i felt like a boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buff goat man

here's a meme for you as a reward

thank you for your service to our country

as it pertains to your thread: the most satisfying thing i did lately was make that meme

social vegan

I've been learning piano the past month and I played pop goes the weasel with chords 100% correct on the first try

Rock the boat

social vegan posted:

I've been learning piano the past month and I played pop goes the weasel with chords 100% correct on the first try

how big of a bitch is it learning chords

btw congrats

social vegan

Rock the boat posted:

how big of a bitch is it learning chords

btw congrats

thanks! I have big hands and so reaching is no prob except maybe sometimes when I have to cram in between two black keys, but it's really easy if you use one of many great online resources (i've been using pianomarvel)

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

social vegan posted:

thanks! I have big hands and so reaching is no prob except maybe sometimes when I have to cram in between two black keys, but it's really easy if you use one of many great online resources (i've been using pianomarvel)

Are you a piano marvel now?

alnilam

this summer's big hit is a haunting piano rendition of Pop Goes The Weasel

Bread Set Jettison

boinked your mom

Bread Set Jettison

Bread Set Jettison posted:

boinked your mom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_6CZ2JaEuc

buff goat man

social vegan posted:

thanks! I have big hands

:frogon:

social vegan posted:

and so reaching is no prob

:frogon::frogon:

social vegan posted:

except maybe sometimes when I have to cram

:frogon::frogon::frogon::awesome:

social vegan posted:

in between two

:frogon::frogon:

:frogon::frogon::frogon::awesome:

social vegan posted:

keys, but it's really easy

:frogon::frogon::frogon::dong:

social vegan posted:

if you use one of many great online resources

:frogon:

social vegan posted:

(i've been using pianomarvel)

oh :smith:

:flaccid:

social vegan

tugs nervously at piano shirt collar

buff goat man

i dont know how far along you are with your playing but boxing by ben folds five is a fun song to play

Rock the boat
next level connecting the dots bravo

social vegan

I had trouble finding accessible sheet music so I have ended up playing green day songs hidden in my apartment away from judgment

vanisher

social vegan posted:

I had trouble finding accessible sheet music so I have ended up playing green day songs hidden in my apartment away from judgment

Green day is good for the guitar. All the small things was the first song I learned.

I play classical guitar poorly and I like to play it for my 5 month old :3:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

MrWillsauce

more like brown day

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
i had taken some pictures of a filled cannabis pipe sometime last year on my iphone

last night I discovered the "memories" function of iOS 10's photos app, and this set of images was already selected for it

as a result it produced a ken burns style photo montage movie of the weed pipe with hilariously inappropriate stock music in the background

it was way funnier than it should have been

MrWillsauce

cause they're poo poo I mean

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

more like brown day

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Green day is good for the guitar. All the small things was the first song I learned.

I play classical guitar poorly and I like to play it for my 5 month old :3:

*fingerpicking beautiful arpeggios on a nylon string acoustic* she left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares

by R. Guyovich
The vastly younger than me chick that works here who always wears pigtails.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

A Great Big Bee!

folks, i got my xmas haircut today, and let me tell you, this years is better than ever!!

Darkman Fanpage
tricked op into buying me coffee and waffle. i called him jesus christ and made him feel like a boss.

Plebian Parasite

I filled in the whole crossword.

alnilam

Plebian Parasite posted:

I filled in the whole crossword.

what word was the final boss

vanisher

alnilam posted:

*fingerpicking beautiful arpeggios on a nylon string acoustic* she left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares

hahaha

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

social vegan

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

folks, i got my xmas haircut today, and let me tell you, this years is better than ever!!

hell ya

Plebian Parasite

alnilam posted:

what word was the final boss

14 across - anagelsic, which I guess is a painkiller

Macnult

I put both hands on the counter, lifted myself up a bit, relaxed, and cracked my lower back

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Understanding God after being left by the man I loved

google THIS

Plebian Parasite posted:

14 across - anagelsic, which I guess is a painkiller

that's a good one, mine is usually one of those three-letter jumbles like MNZ that they did to make the other words fit, and the clue references some obscure acronym that uses those letters

Robot Made of Meat

Macnult posted:

I put both hands on the counter, lifted myself up a bit, relaxed, and cracked my lower back

This can be amazingly satisfying.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

social vegan

google THIS posted:

that's a good one, mine is usually one of those three-letter jumbles like MNZ that they did to make the other words fit, and the clue references some obscure acronym that uses those letters

the worst is when the times does the thing where it let's 5 letters or a symbol fit into one square and I still dunno how to enter that on my phone

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801794

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Three words: Expert level sudoku

Rushi

by Smythe
hit a bong >: )

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slumpy
*sighs and does that phased dodge movement neo does to nothing in particular*

slumpy

Farecoal

There he go

Darkman Fanpage posted:

tricked op into buying me coffee and waffle. i called him jesus christ and made him feel like a boss.

bradzilla

I found an NES Classic I'm giving as a Christmas gift for someone who is sure they're impossible to find. Can't wait to see his reaction :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock the boat

bradzilla posted:

I found an NES Classic I'm giving as a Christmas gift for someone who is sure they're impossible to find. Can't wait to see his reaction :)

youre gonna make someone very happy..

• Locked thread