Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I can smell a New York strip steak a block away. - The Guy From Harlem, The Guy From Harlem (1977)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Argo gently caress yourself

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

"I feel as though I'm [at the] top of the world!" - Jack, Titanic (1997)

smdh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itxhg7_xeo8

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Each man is a God. Each man is free. - Vadinho, The Pumaman (1980)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
"What a hothead" - Arnold Schwarezneger, The Running Man (1987)

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

"It's naht a toomah!" Arnie, Kindergarten Cop

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Go and never darken my towels again! - Rufus T. Firefly - Duck Soup

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
"You should not drink...and bake..." Arnold Swarengener Raw Deal (1986)

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I'll kill that plumber. - King Koopa, Super Mario Bros. (1993)

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

HEY YOU

GET YOUR drat HANDS

OFF HER

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

fozzy fosbourne posted:

"Forget it Jake. It's Chinatown." Detective guy, Chinatown 1974
This one is great too. The name of the movie owns as well considering that it has a symbolic meaning as the action doesn't take place in Chinatown.

Palpek fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Dec 16, 2016

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Palpek posted:

This one is great too. The name of the movie owns as well considering that it has a symbolic meaning as the action doesn't take place in Chinatown.

I wrote a paper on this quote (and title). 'twas awesome

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Oh, I just wanted to say good-bye and remind you that the good guys always win, even in the eighties. - Ace Hunter, Megaforce (1982)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"Start the gas" - Lil Girl Nazi Robot Fighters: The Anal Rape Years (1976)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

"Start the gas" - Lil Girl Nazi Robot Fighters: The Anal Rape Years (1976)

Lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

"Well, that just happens to be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm outlining a new writing project and, uh, five months of peace is just what I want. " Jack Torrance, The Shining

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Get your pies for the great pie fight. - Chef, Blazing Saddles (1974)

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
"Dive!" Submarine Guy, The Hunt for Red October/Das Boot/Run Silent Run Deep/Crimson Tide/The Enemy Below/U-571/The Abyss/Black Sea

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you, or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son. But I have selfish reasons. My youngest son was forced to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. All right, now I have to make arrangements to bring him back here safely cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall him... if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and then I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today."

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

"You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you, or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son. But I have selfish reasons. My youngest son was forced to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. All right, now I have to make arrangements to bring him back here safely cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall him... if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and then I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today."

I'd say that's a great scene, but The Godfather is a 3-hour great scene.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7NitmzzZX8

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

GET TO THE HELICOPTER

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

"Yippee kai yay, motherfucker!"
- Ted, from Hey Dude!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Carl Seitan posted:

"Yippee kai yay, motherfucker!"
- Ted, from Hey Dude!

Ted never said that on any episode of Hey Dude. Either shape up or I'll signal a mod to give you a months probation.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

HERE COMES JOHNNY!!!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
"'A real man makes his own luck' - Billy Zane, Titanic'" Dwight the office

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

"Man, look at all that blood." -Daniel Day Lewis, There Will Be Blood

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

how do you report posts i cant find the button

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Gotta have plat you miserly bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Gotta have plat you miserly bitch

Hiw bout i just lock the thread then, tough guy. Whats that? I cant hear yiu, becuase the thread is locked and you cant reply. B'twahahahaha! :rofl:

• Locked thread