Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Bill Barber posted:

Perfect match doesn't appear to actually do anything at level 10. I guess I'll just keep working on leveling up.

Nothing in the kingdom matters at all it seems. I've unlocked everything but the 8-bit Luigi statue and set up the main island exactly like in the picture (with the bonus cake) and didn't get a message or anything. A bonus set of worlds beyond the three pipes would have been cool, but oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Dr Cheeto posted:

So is this game just playing airship toad rally until I unlock Toadette?

The airship rally is the only one really worth playing, IMO. Just a heads up, once you hit 9999 you stop gaining more toads, and no matter how many you earn per run the game just shifts toads around kinda randomly (a run where I earned 19 red and 17 green toads netted me +7 red, +9 green, and took away from the others). If you don't balance things, getting some of the last color-specific buildings will end up being a huge pain in the rear end.

• Locked thread