Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
I was really looking forward to unlocking Luigi, but given how rubbish I am at Toad Trails it's going to be a loooong time before I get enough mushroom peeps to unlock him. Also, I'm OCD as hell and I can't move on to the next level until I complete the pink, purple and green/black challenges in each previous level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
I think that it's a solid amount of content for $10, but I'm very keen on the coin challenges, so that counts for a lot to me.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
I just installed my first '?' block and it sure is generous with tickets. I'm sure going to be able to lose a lot of Toads this way!

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Anyone get all the coins from the special courses?

Edit: Looking at you SuperHappy!

I'm methodically gathering the coins in each stage in order. Once I get through World 2, I should be able to get all colours of Toad from the Rally and I'm going to try and farm up enough to unlock Yoshi & Luigi.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
I found playing as Yoshi awkward, but I finally unlocked Luigi after considerable grinding and he is great.

• Locked thread