Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spellman
May 31, 2011

So are we gonna add each other to this weird Mario game, I just found an iPad

I'm 4472-8230-4333 (yes this game uses Friend Codes)

Spellman fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spellman
May 31, 2011

A tip, you can subdue the forward momentum on your jumps by tap-swiping backwards, so if the timing isn't quite right or you see yourself coming towards a fire bar, you can slow your roll by tap-flicking backwards. Can also get some color coins that are just out of reach in some cases, like that scenario where a pink coin is just out of reach of your wall jump, but if you could jump a little further back you could get it — this is a method.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Saoshyant posted:

Of course there would be friend codes even though they just made that Nintendo Account thing for Miitomo, My Nintendo, and in theory everything that would come after.

I have avoided the stress of having to enter people's friend codes by posting mine first. Now I can truly play with one hand.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

widespread posted:

Where the gently caress do I get my other toads at. I don't wanna burn my rally tickets on nothing but reds.

Also does the :10bux: come with any future packs or just the first six worlds.

You'll get mostly reds, but the other colors come from stages that match their color, ex. you can win yellow toads from deserts and purple toads from Ghost Houses. Airships have some of every colored Toad.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Things to ruin your day: Ghost House Toad Rally

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Yea they're easy to get. In fact, I'd recommend going through the tour paying modest attention to the pink coin challenge so you stockpile a few extra for the Toad Rally. From there, you start playing Toad Rally and buying stuff for the Kingdom Builder. Once you've acquired enough Toads for special buildings like Bonus Rooms and ?-Blocks, you can check em periodically to get more Plaza Tickets. (I got 30 today just from checking the blocks.)

This game offers no way to buy Plaza Tickets with real money. If you somehow run out, you can trade Platinum Points for tickets on My Nintendo.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Just got 70 plaza tickets from kingdom ?-blocks in one go. Yea they never want you to run out

Spellman
May 31, 2011

IT TRAPPED ME

Spellman
May 31, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

This thing desperately needs more levels. Free, paid, whatever, just don't let it languish like this Nintendo.

They need to add ICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Like that nod to SMB2 underground

• Locked thread