Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to decorate my kingdom to look exactly like the "Kingdom Past" picture that shows when you click the castle, only to find out that there's no white flowers to buy.

Anyone know if it actually does anything if you match them up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

hyperbowl posted:

You can buy white flower patches in the my nintendo screen, where you unlocked toad. Let us know if it does anything when you match it.
Perfect match doesn't appear to actually do anything at level 10. I guess I'll just keep working on leveling up.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Argue posted:

Is there any reason to play with the kingdom builder? Because aside from the three special pipes, I'm not going to touch this if it doesn't unlock a dope set of special courses.
As far as I can tell the special pipes are simply just one single bonus level, which is kind of disappointing with how much effort it took to get every single colored coin.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Anyone get all the coins from the special courses?

Edit: Looking at you SuperHappy!
Yeah, nothing happens.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Kevyn posted:

Man, I just unlocked the black coin bonus level and nope nope nope
It's actually pretty fun. It's not impossibly challenging but it still makes you feel like you've accomplished something when you finally beat it.

• Locked thread