Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BEHOLD: MY CAPE
Jan 11, 2004

C-Euro posted:

$100/mo for housing is nuts, do you live in the Yukon or something? I also haven't had a roommate since my sophomore year of college that isn't my wife because I'm an rear end in a top hat. I'd definitely meal prep if I could though, I love to make a big slow cooker's worth of stuff and pick away at it over a week but my wife hates eating the same thing too many days in a row. Maybe if she complains enough I will start asking her to pitch in more on our grocery bills each month :v:

I bought a house and had one roommate for a couple years; the cash flow was negative but I turned a small profit after collecting mortgage equity and filing my taxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 11, 2004
100,000 points CSR is dead sorry

Jan 11, 2004

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

This question is pretty relative but between court costs, attorney fees, ticket cost, insurance points and suspended license/reinstatement costs, fast, but not as fast as you'd think.

I guess 30 over for a reckless in a school zone if you still had your license suspended even with an attorney

• Locked thread