Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I was really big into this for a while after release and then burned out pretty hard. We'll see if the upcoming dlc can rekindle the flame.

I'll say that the game gets much more casual when you activate a cheat script to give you a random drop after every room cleared, instead of every ten or so. More ammo to go around, lots of health lying around to smooth the learning curve, keys to find new exciting weapons with...

Looking forward to the next video, featuring the best character, as a palate cleanser from the worst character

HenryEx posted:

Me, every time i play the pilot:

http://i.imgur.com/U9oMUhX.gifv

I loving hate that gun :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Jesus

the thing that amazes me the most is just not plain using cover or dodging at all; wildly firing is fine-ish but the former are unforgivable
I mean

you can see my cross hair in the gif, it's almost always right on an enemy, not really firing "wildly"

(I was more concerned with keeping my character and crosshair in a small 550x420 pixel recording window than dodging enemy shots :v: )

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Well, i usually take the option if i have it. The translation's not too great, but that's because the original is insanely hellish to translate since almost everything has a double meaning or some kind of pun.

(Although there's one point where the translation improves on it, Gatling Gull is called the "Gatling-Gans" which sacrifices the correct genus of bird for a dead ringer homonym on guns. Gatling Guns :neckbeard:)

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Well, humanity is way into the space age by now, as evidenced by all the laser guns

The hunter just missed all of that thanks to cold sleep

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Spice is good.

Here's what you get when you eat Spice six times:

The bad:
-2 health (the buffs should be more than enough to get you some master rounds in return)
+5.5 curse (tame, unless you steal or go hard on the curse shop)

The good:
+20% movement speed
+20% faster firing speed
+15% slower enemy bullets
+82.5% damage

That's some good poo poo in return for just two health. And if you stop at four Spices, you'll have no health penalty, only +38% damage, but an additional +17.5% accuracy, too!

Use Spice more often.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
can't talk about controller setups, but that item is the poo poo with KB+M, lets you get past locked doors and stuff, and combined with the watch, you're literally untouchable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The one and only time i've seen a glitched chest spawn was as a reward from Chester's shooting game. It was supposed to be a black chest.

gently caress you too, game.

• Locked thread