Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I got to the second boss for the first time, thanks to scruffy. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Mine flayers a chump with any explosive weapon, just fyi.

And you can shoot rubber bullets in mid-flight to interrupt them.

Klaus88 fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Feb 1, 2017

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Remote bullets are hilarious with the heck blaster, and startlingly effective. They just clutched me through the hollow for the second time.

gently caress YOU WALLMONGER. SOMEDAY I'LL GET TO YOU WITH MORE THEN ONE HEART LEFT.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I had trouble with lead maidens too. I've managed to get to a point where I can kill them without taking a hit but that usually involves busting out better guns. Was I the only one who was brick walled in terms of progress by the maidens? They're not that scary once you figure them out. Although that one layout with the horizontal hallway and three cells on the top and three on the bottom with the buffer in the cell protected by the maiden was made by a sadist

I'm starting to clear out the hollow now that I'm past the second floor since the mine isn't really all that bad once you're used too it. Was anyone else brick walled by the maidens?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I did it, I loving did it, I killed all the pasts! I took me 130ish deaths but I did it! Now I just need to conquer bullet hell. Joy.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Door Lords definitely my most personally hated boss. Its impossible to practice him since he randomly appears. He's a real run ruiner.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Yeah, that's usually what happens when I get the scarf.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I feel that Trorc has the best good to crap item ratio of all the shopkeepers. I've almost never seen him without something that wouldn't be immediately useful. Affording his items is a different story.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Well, here's my run idea.

POWER OVERWHELMING : Give yourself the 7-leaf clover and clone at the start of your run.

That's it. I figure its the only way we'll ever see certain red and black chest items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Samovar posted:

That Railgun/Ring of Triggers combo...

Edit: You know, that's what this game is missing. the chance to make game-breaking combos.

I got that legitimately, and it hosed me out of a couple of master rounds. :argh:

Thanks for the LP scruffy, it certainly helped me finish the game. :unsmith:

• Locked thread