Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

250 West is back

Jimmy dddddddddd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Race format chat:

I really dig the 2 heat/LCQ format, but the 450 semis are just not interesting to me. It makes the middle of the night stale. I'd like to see 450's mirror the 250 setup, and have an overall shorter event.

I also wonder what's barring the popularity of SX. Even in this forum we can't squeak out more than 5 people in this thread. The flamethrowers and Monster Energy Girls are a bit eyeroll inducing, but I'm not sure why its not more popular.

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

also: holy poo poo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSqlx14gS8z/

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

builds character posted:

If you think I'm not headed there this summer, you have another thing coming. It's my 390. That's the other thing.

Party at EX250's place.

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Guys there isn't any supercross this weekend.

So instead I'm going to post and say this is the first time in years I've actually paid attention this long. Good going Dunge/Tomac.

I still am pretty ready for the outdoors - mainly because the streams are free and the commentators are wayyyy better. I also have been to Southwick a few times now so I can compare lap times (lol).

Anyone want to predict if/when we'll see Kenny?

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Why aren't we talking about how exciting the 450 main was?

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

builds character posted:

If you don't regularly listen to pulpmx, I think it's worth a listen to this week's segment where The 722(TM) talks about what it's like to be passed by Tomac.

Good recommendation - that was hilarious

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Jesus christ. I can't believe it.

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Deeters posted:

I had a pretty good view of it. You could tell he had no idea what was going on and was just trying to make the finish line. The only thing I couldn't see from my seat was Musquin's mistake on the last lap.

Awesome seats. Did you feel watching live was worth it? I've had mixed feelings about the Daytona race. It's hard to see a lot of it.

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Ugh I forgot to make pix

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

dreesemonkey posted:

I last-turn Osbourne'd you out of the lead BITCH

More like I Marvin Musquin got out of your way (due to attending and setting-up my sisters wedding).

As the winner of the SX pool, I propose you make the Outdoors thread!

I'm planning on getting the NBC gold pass for $50 bux so I can watch em all.

Is Dungey retiring?

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

I don't think there ever has been an outdoors thread, but why not? I like the outdoors better myself.

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Yo where my Dungey rumors at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Did Dungey get his mom to dress him?

• Locked thread