Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

shacked up with Brenda posted:

Why aren't we talking about how exciting the 450 main was?

If you don't regularly listen to pulpmx, I think it's worth a listen to this week's segment where The 722(TM) talks about what it's like to be passed by Tomac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Going with the strategy of "tomac is better" again.

Tomac
Dungey
Musquin
Baggett
Webb
9th - Reed

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

dreesemonkey posted:

I think those are pretty good pics, I needed to change mine up a little

Tomac
Dungey
Musquin
Milsaps
Webb
9: Tickle

Makes me feel bad to leave anderson out and agree that Milsaps could easily be up there. I feel like one of these days Webb is going to podium again but...

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Wow, look how wrong I was.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Deeters posted:

I was excited because my order was almost exact for the first few laps. I keep putting Webb in the top five.

Also, thank you weather gods for making NJ feel like summer today. Seeing the race in person was awesome.

Did you get to see Tyler Enticknap just dragging that guy at the end of the semi? Looked just brutal but it was the first time he was going to make the main and the finish was ten feet away.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Tomac
Musquin
Dungey
Millsaps
Anderson
Reed

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
You both got 2x as many points as I did and I thought about it so...

Crazy races to finish the year out. I like Osborne's last pass as long as it stays as a last turn of the last race of the year for the championship type of pass and he's not regularly block passing people into oblivion. Tomac's attempts to do to the same to Dungey were funny but if they'd worked? I'm not a huge fan of guys purposely slowing to let someone pass them so that they can block pass the guy into the cheap seats. I don't know, I guess I have mixed feelings about it - exciting racing, good results, just not stuff I'd want to see in any other race.

On to outdoors where Tomac is going to either absolutely self destruct in a hilarious way or win every single race.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

dreesemonkey posted:

I last-turn Osbourne'd you out of the lead BITCH

My stream of the race was terrible so I must have missed a lot of Tomac's shenanigans. I saw an initial pass where Dungey retreated way up the berm and got stuck, but there wasn't even any contact. I consider it all fair game unless Tomac is doing a Grant on Mookie in NYNJ or something on Dungey. Sucks for Tomac, but he pretty much did lose it himself by being so god awful in NYNJ.

I agree he's probably going to destroy all humans in the outdoors this year.

He was just going slow on purpose to group folks up behind him and let Dungey pass so he could block
him out of the race. Because Dungey is better than Savatgy, and saw it coming, Dungey just slowed down/stopped instead and let Tomac (and Anderson and Grant) go by him. I think it only really happened two or three times. I think it's fair for this last race of the year with nine point difference, I just don't want to see it as a regular occurrence during the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Yup, he's retiring now.
https://www.facebook.com/supercrosslive/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

• Locked thread