Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
braaaap, cant wait to come in not-last again!

builds character posted:

You think Musquin and Tomac over Anderson?

bro did you even watch redbull straight rhythm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Has a group been made yet? Rocky Mountain is open as of now

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I took Roczen, Dungey, Musquin, Anderson, Seely, and T Hahn and I was really on the fence about Roczen / Dungey or Dungey / Roczen but im happy with 3/6 correct rider in the correct position

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Dungey
Musquin
Seely
Anderson
Canard
Webb

....Is Canard racing tomorrow or is he injured

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

im watching right now, come to irc, we can party

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

dreesemonkey posted:

Sorry I didn't end up checking the thread much after I posted and actually went to bed before the mains last night.

I was actually taunting BC because he quit IRC in a fit of roid rage and its about time for his return. So many topics to discuss with him >:O

I actually had
Dungey
Musquin
Seely
Anderson
Reed
Grant

before finalizing with
Dungey
Musquin
Seely
Anderson
Piecke
Webb

Could have been better but oh well, still in 2nd

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

Gonna drive to your house and punch you like you were Vince Friese.

My 70 year old grandma is all aboard and full steam ahead on building a dirt track for the kids and cannot wait to break ground and start working as soon as the weather gets nice so you better get ready to give your city mouse son some country mouse friends to ride bieks with

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

That's a fair question. I think probably not if they're using pro racer setup just because I don't need anything to deal with jumping 60 feet in the air or quadding anything, but I would think that whoever you get it from would talk with you about it and set it up accordingly. Either way, I still want it.

This week
Dungey
Musquin (I feel pretty meh about this)
Tomac (I think he's going to get a boost from his performance but still think Dungey is better)
Anderson (please try not to hit anyone this week)
Seely (I don't like this either but I don't know who to move down for him)
8th - Reed (old men get tired)

wow same except for webb for reed

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I keep almost making the right choices and then change them at the last moment only to be originally spot on. I had a gently caress you to trey canard by putting him in 11th but I decided he wasnt even good enough for that and put in dean wilson for 11th.. Traded 25pts for 5.

Still in 2nd tho :v:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I am the ryan dungey of fantasy supercross ama

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Deeters posted:

Why are you wearing jeans with your gear?

I am literally too fat for my gear ATM but that is the depressing reality of winter holidays

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Dungey
Tomac
Musquin
Anderson
Seely
WC: Reed

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

I'm like the chad reed of this fantasy season.

I honestly think I nailed (jinxed?) it when I called myself dungey earlier in the thread

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

buildscharacter you could always come up to the farm and work on indoctrinating your next generation in the arts of off road dirt biking but the 50cc rental bike price is your have to soil your lawyer fingers breaking a trail :V

also 420pts lol nailed it

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

If you think I'm not headed there this summer, you have another thing coming. It's my 390. That's the other thing.

shacked up with Brenda posted:

Party at EX250's place.

As soon as it starts to dry out, I am going to start to cut poo poo down and work out something worth riding. There are lots of rocks everywhere as well as rock walls plus logs and tires for some trials/enduro poo poo. At the very back of the property are some rock ledges and poo poo that could be neat too. Who knows, sky is the limit etc etc, but I only have a front end loading 2wd tractor, no back hoe :/

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I hope Dungey wins because I have him as picked for first like I do every week. Because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

shacked up with Brenda posted:

Ugh I forgot to make pix

haha same, god damnit

• Locked thread