Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

fun fact when argentinas society collapsed the cities were safe and the countryside became a mad max hellscape where survivalist compounds all got owned by criminal gangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

important part is that the people in the cities knew how to defend themselves for the most part

not sure if that's the case here!

the thing is you dont really need to, you just need like 3 dudes who know how to shoot, then teach other dudes who know how to shoot, and then you have what chechenyans used to pwn the soviet army and what isis used to pwn most of the middle east.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah, remind me how that worked out for the Chechens in the end?

the chechens are still here, where the gently caress is the soviet union

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

also I saw a deer or something 4 legged in the trees a few minutes ago :3:

i remeber that one time i was at the bottom of the grand canyon in the middle of the night and i got up to take a piss and looked over to see something looking back at me and was like "oh gently caress is that a mountain lion" but no it was a deer and was standing there looking like a dumbshit in some crouched stance like that would do something if a cougar decided to throw down with my dumb rear end lol.

• Locked thread