Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rangpur posted:

if you put this post on my front steps you'd get an 'ice meltdown'

if you took this post to vegas you'd get a dice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

no plz

wood stooove

how do you control the temp of the pan when you cook on that thing??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

whenever someone talks about their drum full of dehydrated food i imagine one of these full of soylent

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

ive stopped being a sewer inspector but in years past we've never let the winter stop us. Sewage is warm! neoliberal you haven't lived till you warmed yourself off the steam comming out of a active sewer

the new york city underground steam system is really neat and you know the temps are dropping when you start seeing those little orange chimneys everywhere

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Agean90 posted:

fun fact when argentinas society collapsed the cities were safe and the countryside became a mad max hellscape where survivalist compounds all got owned by criminal gangs

this is what would happen in every scenario because what keeps people alive isn't having all the right stuff around them but having all the right people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

please do not geolocate me

echo!!!!

echo

echo

echo

i found you, you gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

duck quacks don't echo

owned

i looked this up in the encyclopedia and instead found an entry with my photograph next to gullable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

i don't want to get into the details, but yeah there are hella chickens here

same

fuckin dinos

• Locked thread