Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

no plz

wood stooove

That's a good lookin' wood stoke, Loog.

Al! posted:

how do you control the temp of the pan when you cook on that thing??

By knowing what you're doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

logikv9 posted:

do you just sustain yourself off the land or are you the dude that bought drums of dehydrated food and stuffed it under your dining table

He's mentioned in other threads having stowed away tons of dried stuff but who knows how lucid he was when he made those post.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Agean90 posted:

the thing is you dont really need to, you just need like 3 dudes who know how to shoot, then teach other dudes who know how to shoot, and then you have what chechenyans used to pwn the soviet army and what isis used to pwn most of the middle east.

Yeah, remind me how that worked out for the Chechens in the end?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Pigma Dengar posted:

Last time I went into the Canadian wilds I saw three loons! Nobody can tell me those things don't take pleasure in random killing

Back last summer three Canada Geese almost shat on me when I was out running, which I think would have made me the new Prime Minister.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 19:31 on Dec 18, 2016

• Locked thread