Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

this thread is now the discussion about baloogan's burger barn, ie the canadian wilderness bar&grill he's setting up with no customers at all

i know it's fun when people go in this forum and blame racsexism/russia/media yet play up the prowess of the hillary campaign at the same time but it never goes anywhere useful and this should count as general election (GE) brand salt and should be probatable

tia

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 17:36 on Dec 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

you don't :getin:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

soylent will rot itself even when in a can though

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

where's your beans at

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

fun fact when argentinas society collapsed the cities were safe and the countryside became a mad max hellscape where survivalist compounds all got owned by criminal gangs
important part is that the people in the cities knew how to defend themselves for the most part

not sure if that's the case here!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

no bales of dried beans that take hours to cook smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

i got dried beans too :/
i got ~100 lbs of dried stuff
oh, carry on then