Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ageofempires/status/808781665384349697

I think I'm gonna download this tonight to see if I might want it. One of my favorite games of all time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
it kind of blows my mind that they're making new expansions for a game i played in grade school.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

PleasingFungus posted:

it kind of blows my mind that they're making new expansions for a game i played in grade school.

the fire pack isnt actually coming

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Aw poo poo, I still haven't even gotten around to African Kingdoms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uuSMpMGC1L

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Yeah same - I mean I bought it when it first came out, (and I think used one of the civs in it in the one MP game I've played since getting it) but I haven't even glanced at the campaigns for it.
...not that that will stop me from forking out more cash for that AOE2 goodness, the moment I get home once it releases :shepspends:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

elf help book posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Don't worry the rest of the world still hasn't either

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

C-Euro posted:

fuuuuck, me neither. i still need to finish off the last few missions of The Forgotten campaign pack. i know i'm working on this week...

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47F7TZL9fs, op

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Rise of Nations is cool and I've been playing a lot of it.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The age of gaming

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Katz all posted:

It's one of the best strategy games out there imo. I wish Rise of Legends would get the same remaster treatment that Nations got. I don't like it quite as much as Nations but I still get the itch to play it every now and then.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kazvall posted:

i bought the remaster but didnt touch it much even though i played THE EVERLOVING poo poo out of the original version back in HS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It's one of the best strategy games out there imo. I wish Rise of Legends would get the same remaster treatment that Nations got. I don't like it quite as much as Nations but I still get the itch to play it every now and then.
Legends is cool because it's basically Starcraft, which is a neat evolution of Nations being basically Age of Empires. I think it deserves more attention, but I suck at RTS games and hardly ever play them anyway.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

• Locked thread