Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

zeus walks in in his raggedy football letterman jacket, it has a big letter "z" on it even though it should be, like, the school's name

"ladies," he says to the room, wiggling his eyebrows and running his hands through his thinning, dyed-black comb-over.

the women in the room all roll their eyes and go back to their discussions. the ice sculpture of the swan is suddenly somehow covering its nether region

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

antigone: yes, ok, i get it, i went to the prom with my brother and it was a big deal. god, don't you people ever let anything go????

Quidthulhu

dionysus casually walks over to the refreshment table, looks around nervously, then dips his fingers into the punch bowl. it turns into punch flavored everclear. he chuckles.

Quidthulhu

poseidon showed up with all of his medals in swimming, nobody is really impressed (they weren't back in the day, either), but he's really excited about them and everyone's humoring him because he has a bit of an anger problem.

poseidon: i was the fastest at the 100 meter butterfly! nobody could touch me, and my form was impeccable!

janus: that's just SUPER, poseidon, good for you! (he rolls his eyes into his drink)

aphrodite's husband: don't you, like, command water?

poseidon: I SUMMON THE THUNDER OF THE SEAS TO FLOOD THIS VERY PLANE OF EX-

hephaestus: whoa, whoa, posiedon, my man! can i take a look at your trident? you brought it, right?

poseidon: did i! i use it as a trophy rack

hephaestus: great....

aphrodite: (to her husband) someone's not getting any tonight

Quidthulhu

apollo is trying to get the DJ to play his new EP from spotify, the DJ is all "i don't play classic rock, man," and apollo is super offended

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Adonis: I'm here to pick up the ladies. ALL of the ladies :smug:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Baron Münchhausen shows up with Aphrodite, they see Hephaestus and look at each other nervously. This is gonna be awkward.

problematic hug

Quidthulhu

plato brings his indie film hoping to get it screened. they play 20 minutes of it and everyone tells him it's a matrix ripoff. he sulks in a corner.

Quidthulhu

oedipus shows up with his wife and the room is basically silence and awkward coughing for 15 minutes

Quidthulhu

charon manning a charity donation table, nobody pays him anything though

FutonForensic

hercules! my man. how's the wife?

oh. oh no

FutonForensic

theseus! my man. how's your dad

man I gotta stop asking about family

RagnarIV

Man in Pink Armor
Everyone milling around and trying to relax, but secretly worrying that the host might have forgotten to invite Eris again.

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

theseus! my man. how's your dad

man I gotta stop asking about family

Heh... well anyway how's that old boat doing? Oh, it's... not quite the same anymore you say? Sorry to hear that...

Plebian Parasite

Atlas trying to convince Heracles to take over the namecard table so he can just step away to grab some punch.

joke_explainer

Zeus stumbles on stage, tie undone, reeking of booze. He grabs the mic from Apollo, and the karaoke track awkwardly squawks to a halt.

Zeus: "I ushe to rule this school!! Don't act like your don't remember me!!"

Apollo: "Come on, man. High school was a long time ago..."

Zeus: "No itshnot! HEY! WHO WANTS TO SEE ME THROW A LIGHTNING BOLT!"

*audience groans*

Apollo: "No one wants to see you throw a lightning bolt."

Zeus: "I canshtill do it!!"

Apollo: "Of course you can, buddy. Come on. Let's get you some water."

Zeus: "No, gently caress you!!"

Zeus balls his hands up as Apollo groans. With an electric crackling sound, something goes wrong. Zeus sparks and falls to the ground, shaking heavily. "Gra... not... grounded prope-rly, lemme, lemme try again". To add insult to injury, it becomes clear he lost control of his bladder in the shock.

social vegan

narcissus is in a bathroom stall giving himself swirlies

Quidthulhu

nobody really knows who this divus julius guy is, and he keeps calling zeus jupiter. little weird.

joke_explainer

Quidthulhu posted:

nobody really knows who this divus julius guy is, and he keeps calling zeus jupiter. little weird.

Dude. I heard he's going to the new high school across town and hanging out there. He buys them beer and stuff, but he's a middle aged God that wants to hang out with high schoolers. Talk about living in the past.

FactsAreUseless

Artemis shows up with her girlfriend. She expected people to be surprised, but absolutely nobody is, and she can't decide if she's disappointed by that.

Plebian Parasite

Thanatos spends all night correcting drunk gods who mistake him for Hades.

Grevling

Demeter follows Persephone to the reunion to hover over her and glare at Hades. Persephone goes home to post in r/RasedByNarcissists.

Grevling fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Dec 20, 2016

What the gently caress so this is an option

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Zeus walks around quietly recharging everyone's cell phones with subtle bolts of lightning

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Dec 20, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Music Theory

Orpheus brings his lyre, but just ends up crying and drinking because it reminds him of Eurydice.

guns for tits

Odysseus gets kicked out of the party by Poseidon, and spends ten years trying to get back in.

MrWillsauce

narcissus takes a selfie

FactsAreUseless

guns for tits posted:

Odysseus gets kicked out of the party by Poseidon, and spends ten years trying to get back in.
He finds his ex-girlfriend talking to like six guys at the bar and completely loses his loving mind. They dated like 20 years ago.

guns for tits

Meanwhile, Aeneas breaks up with Dido to pursue his dream of having a start-up company he calls "Rome." Dido is found days later in the old swimming pool.

kalel

Hermes alternates between showing off his football trophies and pickpocketing unattended purses

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I hear dionysus went gay with the roman name change

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Prometheus gave his kids all of Zeus' glowsticks, and his liver's not doing so well these days.

Plebian Parasite

Seeing Zeus again gives Principal Cronus PTSD flashbacks to his senior prank, and he subconsciously rubs the scar on his forehead.

Dirigibleful

Hestia turns up with a tray of cookies and sets up a portable burner for tea.. *sprinklers go off*

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Aristophanes keeps making jokes about specific things no one remembers, and trying to get Socrates to forgive him for convincing the teachers Socrates was an atheist.

redneck nazgul

after a stern talking to by the principals, socrates downs the entire punch bowl

everyone else keeps glancing between their half-full drinks and socrates, waiting to see if something will happen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The X-man cometh
Athena and the rest of the honors kids are standing around the hors d'oeuvre table. She's eating all of the olives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
it's all going well until Ishtar barges in drunk from the mesopotamian god high school reunion

• Locked thread