Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola

joke_explainer posted:

my theory is that krennic grinned because he was like 'holy poo poo, double pun! aspiration... also means the act of drawing breath as well as your goals and dreams!'

vader doing that poo poo, and no doubt thinking about it for like days before he even showed up, was the most prequel-y thing about the movie

movie felt like the best SW prequel

which is damning as heck praise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Stabb

My uncle works for Star Wars and I can confirm that every thing is this thread is true. also in this one the black guy is basically powerless because, according to the bigwigs, "black people don't carry midichlorians" which is pretty hosed up seeming

kalel

the epic rap battle between jyn and Vader in the third act probably wasn't necessary, but I'm glad they left it in. It's like they really know their audience

google THIS

SciFiDownBeat posted:

the epic rap battle between jyn and Vader in the third act probably wasn't necessary, but I'm glad they left it in. It's like they really know their audience

krennic: hey Vader, what happened out there? because it looked like you totally--

vader: SILENCE!

• Locked thread