Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veib
Dec 10, 2007

I feel like the Gosling from Lars and the Real Girl would be the correct choice for a movie about fake humans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

Man, this sequel to Lars and the Real Girl got weird.

No but seriously that was a very good movie. Looked and sounded loving fantastic, too.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

dogmother1776 posted:

also the person in the wooden horse memory is a boy.

All the boys in the orphanage are bald. There's the line about "dressing her in blue". That's a girl, the girl.

Like yeah the actor's a boy because when it's first shown they're still teasing it being Ryan Gosling as a kid.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I'm going to ruin it for you, one of his eyes is higher than the other. The constant lingering shots made me notice this and it was weird.

I'd noticed this before but there was one scene in particular, I think it was the small white test room for the second time, where it was super noticeable for me.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

Young Freud posted:

Given the prostitutes speak in Russian

They speak Finnish, and one of them even is Finnish: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1279980/

• Locked thread