Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have a lot of these from this year, but the standouts are the Final Fantasy XIII series and Sonic CD.

Lightning Returns is one of my favorite RPGs now. It has an amazing soundtrack, insane story, really interesting world/characters and easily my favorite non turn based RPG battle system. I was completely obsessed with the XIII series this year and I am really glad that I tried it myself. Before I played it I heard almost nothing but negative things about the games but I ended up with 3 of the coolest RPGs I've ever played.

I should have played Sonic CD before this year. It's my favorite Sonic game and I've played through most of them. I beat Sonic CD at least 20 times this year learning to speed run it and I won't stop until I get a really great run.

Another series that is looking to fit this thread for me is Mega Man Zero. These games are perfect for me and I only started playing them this month. They're made by the same team as MM 9 and 10 so I really should have gotten into them sooner. Currently going for an A rank run of MMZ2 and I hope to beat all 4 before the end of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Someone didn't read the OP. Mods?

Turok spawned a video game franchise that includes six sequels. A remastered version was released in digital stores on December 17, 2015.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I feel the same way about FFXIII.

• Locked thread