Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

la mulana remake. i started it n 2015, but i started a new run this year and finally beat it and its loving incredible. easily one of the best mtroidvanias i've ever played even though some of the puzzles are kind of esoteric. big ups to the soundtrck and the graphics too, basicly everything looks nd sounds good. if nyone hasn't played it and likes metroidvanias, get it ASAP. only piece of advice is to get a notebook and keep notes because a) you feel like sean connery in indiana jones nd b) it'll help a ton in the endgame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

aolso want to shout out to shantae and the pirates curse, sonic generations and dishonored, played nd enjoyed all of them this year because of imp zone and theyre all fuckin stellar

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. Easily one of the best open world games out there.

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Suikoden 2, symphony of the night, and Yakuza 5

e: and dragon quest v

all these too, except sotn because itw as the only game other thn dead rising and crackdown i owned for my 360. th yakuza series is some drat win aand sleeping dogs is cool as poo poo

• Locked thread