Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Divinity: Original Sin. I got it last year and liked it well enough but never got hooked on it--I'd play, have fun with it, then set it down for months, usually long enough that I'd just start a new game when I came back. But this last weekend I used a vacation day to make it a 3-day weekend, loaded up my most recent save (from exactly three months before to the day) and I finally got hooked and I barely played anything else the whole time. I have no idea why I found it so hard to get into last year, I'm having a blast.

Oh hell yeah. I just started up a new game with a buddy and we're both rediscovering how great that game is.

Witcher 3 may be cheating by on a technicality, but starting that game after all the dlc and substantial patches to improve movement, it became one of my favorite games ever. I still have hours left in B&W that I'm kinda sitting on because this way I'll always have more Witcher to play, if I want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread