Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
This game is intentionally hilarious. I had my doubts but this game is definitely interesting.

I like that they aren't even trying to promote it as competitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

blackguy32 posted:

This game is intentionally hilarious. I had my doubts but this game is definitely interesting.

I like that they aren't even trying to promote it as competitive.

Most of my games against a half decent Jason:

Minute 1-5) Spawn on map, begin looting various cabins.
Minute 5-10) Find radio, try to make my way to help others fix car, phone line, etc. Jason nearby, run back to cabins from minutes 1-5 in a panic.
Minute 10-13) You are now the last counselor, in your cabin you looted 10 minutes ago. You will never fix or even sneak to that phone line, because you are Vanessa.
Minute 13-End) Jason found your cabin.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Most of my games against a half decent Jason:

Minute 1-5) Spawn on map, begin looting various cabins.
Minute 5-10) Find radio, try to make my way to help others fix car, phone line, etc. Jason nearby, run back to cabins from minutes 1-5 in a panic.
Minute 10-13) You are now the last counselor, in your cabin you looted 10 minutes ago. You will never fix or even sneak to that phone line, because you are Vanessa.
Minute 13-End) Jason found your cabin.

Now by half-decent, you mean "plays to the counselor's weaknesses" right?

I remember a game where I went 5/7 as Jason 7. Two got away by car, and no one called the cops. That game had me go to the power boxes with periodical phone checks and murder if they were near me as I disabled power.

I did manage a water kill since one of the Vanessas (that's the runner one that has gently caress-all for stealth right?) decided to go into the water.

Basically the same issue Dead by Daylight has: game doesn't stay fun if the killer ain't decent.

widespread fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Dec 27, 2016

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
OP updated, I still need to add info and pretty it up a bit.

But could someone check my homework on the Jason strengths / weaknesses? Did it from memory.

• Locked thread