Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it has to blow their minds to read cspam and be like wait that baloogan gently caress and that brown moses rear end in a top hat post there and they have trump cheerleaders, also one of their dudes died in benghazi and another was a soldier of fortune

SA is weird as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im pretty sure its just was just one paid russian troll and im off his christmas list now
im no where near brown moses's league at all lamo

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah something awful continues to be a blight on the world lol

Some chucklefuck will accidentally launch a nuke and after mourning its victims we'll find out they were a goon

That's something that's gonna happen folks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
meanwhile in Nixon's Madman Theory except without Nixon or theory...

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/812266558345150464

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

meanwhile in Nixon's Madman Theory except without Nixon or theory...

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/812266558345150464

All of this, just the greatest idea.
The biggest, most smartest idea.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Did Trump's tweet happen before or after Putin said he wanted to build up Russia's nuke arsenal?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
he might be crazy but he's probably not wrong

no one can arms race like the US

the tricky part is not blundering into a nuclear war, the spending and technology part we fuckin own at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if i could choose my destiny i want to be a modern day Herman Kahn

• Locked thread