Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

peter gabriel posted:

They are great, it was expensive but gently caress it, you only live once and all that. You can absolutely approximate it by getting a Sheraton and some nice pickups if you want to test the waters, you don't have to go full idiot like me. You hit a chord and you hear sounds off records, it's that kind of guitar.
It gets used and abused though, first thing I did was get a Gator case for it cos the case it came with is a custom thing and I was in the ridiculous position of being paranoid about a case getting dinged at gigs for a short while :negative:

I used to have a Custom Shop '59 335 that I sold. I've bought and sold a lot of guitars and of all of them, that's the only one that feels like it was a mistake. I'm not sure if it is because I really liked it or if it is because I don't think I will ever find one nicer than it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread