Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
I'm awfully tempted to pick up Death road to Canada...
I heard the huge waves of samey zombies could get monotonous, is that true? I wouldn't mind it too much given enough weapon\evasion opportunities

Vvvvvv
About sorcery... I just got to the end of the first act despite being robbed of everything right out of the gate.
I started the second act miserable and penniless. gently caress that. My policy now is that if an event throws you under the bus don't hesitate to rewind.

Tafferling fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Dec 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Quest For Glory II posted:

Happy new year everyone! I have keys for some games I already have so have at them! Claim em or whatever and I'll PM you or something. (note: i'm not sure WHY i have these dupe keys? I dunno if Humble Bundle gave me dupe keys by accident or if I really did just buy a lot of bundles with overlapping games this past year, so hopefully the gift links work when you get them!)

The Beginner's Guide
Betrayer
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Chroma Squad
Closure
Dropsy
Mars: War Logs
Odallus: The Dark Call
Outland Special Edition
Pix the Cat
Psychonauts
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep. 1
Shadowrun Returns
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut
Snakebird
Strider 2014
Styx: Master of Shadows
Technobabylon
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Trine 2 Complete Story
Westerado: Double Barrelled

I'd like to try Odallus if it's still unbidden. I'm ready for an unforgiving creepy beat'em up.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Quest For Glory II posted:

i'm goin to sleep right now but i tried to send you a PM and it said you dont accept them??

Why on earth did I disable them? I can't really remember.
They're on now.

Thanks for the game! Maybe in a while I'll post a review.

• Locked thread