Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Why are these teenagers not at home studying their Latin vocabulary?

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Can anyone recommend any Tower Defense games? I've been in a weird mood for playing them lately and the Sanctum games never did anything for me.

I like Defender's Quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

Asking for a friend: Cities Skylines, yea or nay?

If you like city builders, yea!

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

Happy new year everyone! I have keys for some games I already have so have at them! Claim em or whatever and I'll PM you or something. (note: i'm not sure WHY i have these dupe keys? I dunno if Humble Bundle gave me dupe keys by accident or if I really did just buy a lot of bundles with overlapping games this past year, so hopefully the gift links work when you get them!)

The Beginner's Guide
Betrayer
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Chroma Squad
Closure
Dropsy
Mars: War Logs
Odallus: The Dark Call
Outland Special Edition
Pix the Cat
Psychonauts
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep. 1
Shadowrun Returns
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut
Snakebird
Strider 2014
Styx: Master of Shadows
Technobabylon
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Trine 2 Complete Story
Westerado: Double Barrelled

I would love Shantae. I do not have PM, but my steamid is http://steamcommunity.com/id/pennfalath

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

someone beat you to it (via PM), but do you have a 3DS or Wii U? I have codes for Shantae & the Pirate's Curse because of that nintendo bundle. it's the sequel and a better game imo

I do have a 3DS! FC 5043 2578 3948 or add me on Steam.

• Locked thread