Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

spectralent posted:

Again that's literally not what happens from my experience. I've played Infinity and nobody gives a poo poo if you proxy. I don't play Malifaux but I'm around that community, and I know they don't give a poo poo, and I assume the same is true of Warmachine.

And yeah, bringing bottlecaps to chess wouldn't matter. Just write what they are on them or something, chess sets have had abstract pieces for decades. There's almost certainly an actual chess set that's more confusing than labelled pogs.

nice meltadown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Captain Rufus posted:

And you are just a poo poo stirring douchebag fur freak who nobody wants in here that I can tell because you are an rear end in a top hat who seems to be another Retard fanboy of a consumer products company who doesn't give a gently caress about anything but your goddamn money. And is butthurt this harmless little thread mocks his precious little ego that is stupidly connected to them. Hth.

And I've been buying GW stuff since I first got Rogue Trader in like the same week I went to see Terminator 2 in the theaters. And just told one store to make sure he got extra Armageddonromundas on because I'm probably gonna buy and inappropriately fondle the box.

God GW fanboys are almost worse than Nintendo fans. If you enjoy thing by rear end in a top hat company loving enjoy it and don't be a little bitch because others don't. Or is your level of self esteem so low everyone just HAS TO LIKE MY THING or you go cry into your Space Marine/Mario humping pillow?

nice meltydown

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

And if you don't like the death thread, why not :frogout:? Who is sadder, the people carrying on with a topic you're uninterested in, or the dude who can't not read that topic and obsessively attack the posters in that thread for being there too?

Option C: the guy who gets, like, real mad, in the death thread

hint

it's you

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Go ahead and give GW money for those sick new skellies, we all know you were never committed to the don't-buy-gw shtick/are repressed fanboys.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

For_Great_Justice posted:

And now the personal attacks begin. Thank you ijyt.

Welcome to the death thread. That's all it's ever been.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Kum Enforce, My Lord

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Dermatitis Personae

Atlas Hugged

A poster who really likes poo poo and death threads where you can poo poo in. This person has a lot of passion for what he does as evidenced by the Neo Death Thread.

Notable Posts: Neo Death Thread

Boneheaded Moves: Opened a new death thread within hours of the previous one getting locked, including a massive OP. Makes you think Atlas Hugged had it pre-written and had been waiting for his chance to have his own Death Thread. What the gently caress, Atlas Hugged?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Pawl posted:

This is the Death thread, right?

Can't expect much from a MAGA imbecile, I guess.

• Locked thread