Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

It doesn't even come with a tube of tiny superglue ?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Slimnoid posted:

They came in during 6th actually, with the Necron codex.

The first formation was an Eldar one - 4xWrathguard, 2xWrathlord and a Wrathknight - granted a cover save to guardians behind them or something, came out around the time the Iyanden codex supplement did- then there was the Space Marine with 3 flyers that pretty much broke the game for me.
As an Eldar player, I could field a max of 3 flyers (in Fast Attack slots) and had bugger all other anti-air, but now Space Marines could have as many flyers as they wanted.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

TheChirurgeon posted:

I think there's straight-up some models that have bases longer than 6" now

Like the PHR big spider-walker things - these are fine, you deploy them touching the baseline when they come on.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

TKIY posted:

The new app is free but has a 99p/month subscription model.

That's not free.

• Locked thread