Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The problem with Pulaski is she acts outright hateful towards Data at times- they were aiming for a McCoy/Spock thing but Spock gave as good as he got, Data was more childlike so Pulaski just comes off as needlessly mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Nintendo's in their own weird place.

They really can't compete with Sony and MS in terms of getting the best hardware and huge third party support, the competition has too much of a lead. This was their fault- they were too conservative about CD-ROM tech and online play and lost a lot of ground. So they tried doing their own thing and with the Wii, it worked- they had a cheap system with a fun accessible gimmick and made a fortune. But the casual market they found went on to mobile gaming, and the WiiU tried to meet that halfway and lost a fortune. The Switch seems focused on the whole "home multiplayer" thing, I dunno- the other consoles do seem to neglect party games, who knows.

They do some bad poo poo but unlike GW they do at least focus on games.

• Locked thread