Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Moola posted:

its not SUPPOSED to be a hugbox, its just a couple of posters keep trying to enforce that posting style

Hugboxes and echo chambers are bad

I liked the most recent discussion about game design and that thread needs more of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Irate Tree posted:

Totally not bolt pistols, or anything...

It really does look like they just copy-pasted parts of the drat gun wow. Second dude on top, you can see what looks like a spot where the magazine went and it got painted on accident. None of the other visible bottoms have that color difference.

e; I dig the third dude's orb though. That is a nice orb.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Avenging Dentist posted:

That guy's gun looks like it has a spot for the magazine because he's literally reloading the magazine.

Mother fucker. I was wondering what that was and it didn't click for some reason. :downs:

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Sir Teabag posted:

Has anyone read Attack on Titan? If they ever make a season two are there going to be giant robots in it?

Or are Titans the fantasy equivalent of Gundams, and thus there will be no added robots?

Inquiring minds want to know.

There are no robots I am sorry.

gently caress Whitey posted:

Attack on Titan is bad

It gets worse.

Guy Goodbody posted:

The red one I posted retails for 25 dollars. the green one for 12. If you pay 200 dollars for a Gundam model, you get this

Is this even from one of the cartoons/manga or are they just making random insane poo poo at this point?

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Bad Moon posted:

I think the package it comes in also looks like a take out box

Why does John Goodman have hanzo steel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Dumb baloon Dorfs are neat and I may buy some when they get a starter box, but I have to wonder if GW is purposely making everything more overly-busy in some kind of attempt to get people to buy more paint. They obviously don't realize that it's intimidating to newcomers or the chronically lazy.

• Locked thread