Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Irate Tree posted:

Yo Chill, there are Bastillidon bits on sale here if you want them. If they're not there by the time you read this, though, you might have to wait and keep checking, until they turn up again.

I think Chill likes the intellectual exercise of owning a bastillidon over the actual physical ownership of one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

Well if that's your jam then mums the word on this hot 8th ed LoW daemon engine leak I got for you-

Didn't they already make that except with metal spider legs?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Atlas Hugged posted:

To be clear, I was more laughing at this:

Than the idea that someone would think paying for something was a line too far.

Just because something can be pirated doesn't justify GW charging people for something that should be free.

It's not what's keeping me from trying new 40k, it's me pointing out GW still has a boneheaded approach to their product.

But whatever I'm sure they'll make a million billion dollars so my complaints don't add up to much.

More like Atlas GW Hate Hugged Box :smugdog:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Moola posted:

No but for real, criticisms of a company aren't criticisms of you personally

I am Mr Games S Workshop. At last I reveal myself. Stop being mean to me you jerks

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The S is for skull ;)

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

counterspin posted:

Let's focus on important things, like people being honestly excited that one rule has thirty different names.

That's old news. Shields for AoS my brosef

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

The Coalition skull-walkers are more AdMech than AdMech - to the point that I want to make one of these out of that giant servo skull on that new terrain set.

Can I interest you in a Walking Eye?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bistromatic posted:

I just realized: What happens to the sad marine under the stairs now? :smith:

He will get a friend in the Sigmarine when that is replaced by an EMBIGGEND Marine

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Eifert Posting posted:

Has anyone pointed out it has an old style secondary gun for confirming windage that's balistic but the main gun is a beam weapon?

Imagine I put 40 thousand o's in between these two l l 's.

Ever heard of solar winds? Wind from the sun light? Didn't think of that did you smart guy!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bistromatic posted:

Who was that guy that used to paint imperial guard tanks and then set them on fire? Someone post one of those videos so i can quote it with "nice meltdown".

I remeber somebody torching a Dark Elf army

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

GW is cool and good at bilking nerds out of money

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Even their rules books are jewel like objects of wonder. Only some kind of poor wouldn't want to have these temp rules on their shelf. In fact they are limited edition, GW is giving us savings by not putting an additional 25% mark up!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
EXTRA LARGE COMBAT KNIFE

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Oh hey look, the mask slipped and the Death Thread's pathological obsession is showing through again.

lol

It's almost like when GW does something not good we laugh about it

Nevermind the people saying they like the biglymarines models.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Avenging Dentist posted:

You should follow my motto: just say no-ta to DOTA.

Goons tried to warn me but my 1K rear end won't stop :gonk:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

panascope posted:

Let me carry you to 4K.

Road to TI 17

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

TheChirurgeon posted:

I dunno, some of it's pretty good. I have no interest in AoS but the new dwarf stuff they put out looks really cool. Also some of the new Orks and that one elf lady on a beetle.

And then some of it just looks really lame, like all the Sigmarines

That huge beetle was legitimately cool

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rulebook Heavily posted:

it was clearly two sculpts tacked together lifelessly, I wish they'd devoted some drat attention to it

I said nothing of the dumb elf they glued to the top of that cool bug :colbert:

Elves ruin everything.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

muggins posted:

And it's only ever +1 it seems, and it can be denied by AP, and Marines in cover have a 2+ save so you're basically throwing millions of shots hoping for bad luck

ImperialGuard.txt

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
My cutting words will leave psychological scars that last a lifetime.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

TheChirurgeon posted:

surefire way to increase incidents with gamers caught masturbating in restroom by 5,000,000%

THIS ACTION IS NOT APPROVED BY THE CODEX ASTARTES

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

dmnz posted:

Serious post.

In my experience however insufferable it is to listen to caster players in DnD talk about how great their magic man classes are it is even more insufferable listening to them whine when you actually enforce some of those downsides to the classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Haven't read this thread in a while but just dropping in to say basketball is good. Ok bye.

Supporting GW is one thing but this is beyond the pale :argh:

• Locked thread