Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
I cannot decide if this is still GW being bad, or good, or just not understanding how hu-mon jokes work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep5H_Plsm2A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

Fun Shoe

Indolent Bastard posted:

But it's secure in that dollar store pill container, what could go wrong?

Only 20 freedom bucks for a product that might potentially glue itself to your pocket! (or $35 Australian)

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

Fun Shoe
So I guess we've all been pronouncing it incorrectly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2KqndeepXQ

Ro-boo-tay.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

Fun Shoe

:unsmith: :respek: :unsmith:

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

Fun Shoe
This is super late, but:

Leperflesh posted:

I made some posts about gw's financials a long time ago like three threads back that I think were decent. But I'm not some kind of amazing poster and my willingness to put effort into a post is highly variable. Also lately I've been getting burnt out by the futility.

so now you get lovely posts with no initial caps that I didn't go back and edit for clarity or even to fix typos, because this thread, and gw, aren't worth it

It's worth it when you post your Cool Opinions. (Thanks for the cat posts, I threw some money your way. Hope he gets better soon.)

• Locked thread