Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

i mean i guess it's nasty if you are completely unplugged from absolutely anything to do with warhammer except buying poo poo? I feel bad for any actual kids who bought gathering storm but everyone else knew exactly what they were getting.

e: if they're like the ET books they're mainly fluff and art books anyway, the rules were a pamphlet compared to the fluff and instantly on ebay for tenbux.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

if there actually are 40kers crying about this on the internet then gimme some quotes because that does sound hilarious

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

The only people who seem to think this is a bad thing are Death thread guys crowing about how this is just like Age of Sigmar
i mean it is, if age of sigmar was widely expected and wanted.

I understand wanting to do the sigmar thing again because it was a hilarious shitshow but so far there's no crying and a whole lotta :smug:

• Locked thread