Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
In 2017 this thread's official position will be 'give GW money'. These are my words, and through me you will know truth.

Buy more Space Marines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
star wars movies go

tfa > rogue one > christmas special > star trek > ???

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

spectralent posted:

I was told (admittedly by a linguist, so I put some more trust in it than random hearsay) that English has worked really well as a pidgin language because English is a really redundant, low-information language. Apparently most other languages are more internally consistent, and so as a consequence getting them wrong makes you really hard to understand, whereas in English everyone understands what "Working hard to put food on your family" meant.

EDIT: And it kind of makes sense to me because I spent several minutes trying to think of the most gibberish things I could say and I had trouble.

Work to put hard families in your food.

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

CampingCarl posted:

Is GW still super litigious for no discernible reason?

No, GW is good now

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

Business Gorillas posted:

so i went to go play warhammer with a friend of mine today (he's been out of the hobby for years and i'm trying to get him back in to a game he knows) and i watched a fistfight happen over age of sigmar in my store today

please do not play aos

are you sure that wasn't a warscroll rule?

• Locked thread