Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
This is the only thing that makes me mad. It's like, you fold the paper over and put some tape on, great, but then you have to fold the ends up and its just a loving nightmare. It looks like absolute poo poo whenever I do it and I'm sick to death of being the dumb idiot in the family who cant wrap gifts. Next year everyone is going to get their gift blasted into their face by one of those machines that fires tennis balls. I loving hate this holiday and my loving idiot family god drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
Just cheat like Tom Brady, and use bags. Takes 1/4 the time, and if you add tissue paper on the top, it looks like you put in EFFORT++

BONUS LEVEL: Minmax your laziness,you can shove multiple gifts into the same bag.

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Dec 24, 2016

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Middle school is difficult, but in high school there's a girl with knockers this big!!!

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Just buy plastic gift bags and use a vacuum sealer.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Vakal posted:

Just buy plastic gift bags and use a vacuum sealer.

Preferably use the vacuum sealer on his own neck hole, to save the Human Race.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I wrapped so many presents I gave up trying to cram them under the tree. My kids will enjoy Christmas morning, but they are going to have to sit on the floor.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
Pay someone to wrap them for you dumb rear end

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I wrapped so many presents I gave up trying to cram them under the tree. My kids will enjoy Christmas morning, but they are going to have to sit on the floor.

I wanted to tell you what a loving rear end in a top hat you are but your kids will love that and i dont have the heart

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

defaultluser posted:

Just cheat like Tom Brady, and use bags. Takes 1/4 the time, and if you add tissue paper on the top, it looks like you put in EFFORT++

Yeah, this is the correct answer. I'll wrap up two or three gifts for the little kids, cause unwrapping gifts is still magical for them. All the adults though, they get the bag. I bought some of that ribbon this year, that you rip with scissors to make all curly, to put in that extra 5 minutes of effort.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
merry christmas ya slack jawed retard

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

spoiled assholes

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
hey honey how can we keep this millennial poo poo head streak going??

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

defaultluser posted:

BONUS LEVEL: Minmax your laziness,you can shove multiple gifts into the same bag.

this man is correct

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
buying your kids too many presents will spoil them and turn them into bottom bitches in life

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

defaultluser posted:

you've changed my life forever

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Keep the bags and use them next year to save the earth earn extra points.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

One year I made my own wrapping paper by buying a bunch of op shop comic books, chopping out the cool parts and gluing it into wrapping paper, collage style. But now my fucks have long since been exhausted and I just give it in the bag of the store it came from.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

This is what gift bags are for, OP. You can buy them at the dollar store for quite cheap, along with some tissue paper.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my dad has been single a long time and he always does the gift in a walmart bag with a bow on the outside

my dad rules

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's not hard. I'm sure there are youtube videos. You've just never been taught. Not that I was taught. I just figured it out from watching I guess.

But really, it's not hard at all. You are probably missing a single step.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Waltzing Along posted:

It's not hard. I'm sure there are youtube videos. You've just never been taught. Not that I was taught. I just figured it out from watching I guess.

its like when you uses saran wrap you just keep wrapping it around till you cover all of the gift and whatever tears develop during the wrapping phase.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

At first I was impressed. Then I saw a distinct lack of ribbons and bows. So you half-assed it. You are a disgrace of a father if you don't ribbon things so strongly that the child struggles to pull the ribbon off while you look on with glee.

But you already know this. That was a lot of wrapping and you gave up when you got to the good part. Just pointing this out because your secret is not safe with me.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol if you spend money on anyone ever

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

How many goddamn kids do you have?

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
ummm just don't give anyone any presents OP then you don't need to wrap... duh!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

He's leaving the end papers too long I bet

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

One time my grandmother refused to do the wrapping and in retaliation my grandpa just turned every present into a ball of paper and duct tape.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Wrapping is easy, OP, even this old man can do it:

http://imgur.com/8XhXYW4

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You could say the op is the Lin Manuel Miranda of wrap

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Just have your valet do it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

WHEN I WAS YOUNG THE WRAPPING *WAS* THE GIFT, MY MOMA WOULD TELL ME "YOU BE GREATFUL FOR THIS WRAPPER SON OF RODNEY, IF YOU GET GOOD GRADES AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF YOU CAN BUY PRESENTS FOR YOUR MOM AND WRAP IT IN THIS HERE WRAPPING PAPER. GOD KNOWS I'D DESERVE TO GET SOMETHING NICE FOR ONCE."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I put my wife's basic af north face winter coat in a glad kitchen garbage bag (unused). Am I a failure? There is no bow or tag.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I wrapped my gifts over a decent period of time so not to do it all at once (2 gifts for me both fishing poles). My tree is a Labrador Retriever.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I think I got them to fit as well as I could, but had to cover the train track. Got to use my Tetris skills.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Also my mom save wrapping paper lol. She had a coranary when she saw the gift opening of my in laws. No sequential open, pause, thank, next person in order open, etc. just GO! And paper flying everywhere lmao my mom sucks (ops dick probably)

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

fuzzy hulk I concider myself pretty spoiled when I grew up but drat do you have like 6 kids or whats up with that mount preverest

cnut
May 3, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

I put my wife's basic af north face winter coat in a glad kitchen garbage bag (unused). Am I a failure? There is no bow or tag.

Did you tie it with a granny knot? Then you're ok.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

nice grandma looking decor grandma

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

buying your kids too many presents will spoil them and turn them into bottom bitches in life

The bottom bitch is actually the highest ranking bitch tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Butcher posted:

nice grandma looking decor grandma

I'm the corner curio cabinet.

E: wait a cuckoo clock?!

• Locked thread