Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Stood on a soapbox in the crowd at the National Mall during the second inauguration, and demanded that Mike Pence make an honest woman out of that mare and claim his bastard half-horse child in accordance with Christian family values

bojack pence will be avenged!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ekster posted:

refused to take my mandatory fentanyl shot
so you were executed by fentanyl shot? :thunk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

was pitched in for mar-a-lago reconstruction post Irma

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

who gaf bout de reason i just wanna die

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

SSBN chosen by the President's random number execution generator while bored (Parts Unknown was a rerun that night)

:getin:

• Locked thread