Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
Me and my entire family will be purged if the trumpstaffel ever finds my Jeb! guac bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Failing to win when I should have been winning.

Demanding more winning when I should have been sick of winning.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Wearing red/white MAGA hat when I should have been wearing a black/white or blue/white MAGA hat for a day or mourning/mourning for a cop.

Wearing only 1 MAGA hat on MAGA day when I should have been wearing at least 2.

Playing TF2 and picking a hat other than the MAGA hat.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Quoting past Trump to prove current Trump is lying.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Due to bug in Twitter servers, temporarily had more followers than @realDonaldTrump

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Criticized Trump's choice for cabinet position, implying Trump made a poor choice.

Praised all of Trump's choices for cabinet positions, showing sheep mentality and being yes man.

Implied I knew someone disappeared by Goldshirts.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Was caught in bed with Bush Brothers steak instead of Trump steak.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

change my name posted:

downloaded that browser plugin that changes "politically correct" to "treating people with respect"

Same, but the one that does "SJW" to "skeleton" or "transcended race" to "was retroactively deemed safe by white people".

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Thanked God for our soldiers, cops, and border patrol, but forgot to thank God for our marines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Was found not guilty at trial but judge misclicked on tablet and accidentally picked "Hobby Lobby© presents Deluxe Death".

• Locked thread