Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Followed a non Trump Approved Twitter Account. Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Caught reading fake news, aka the failing NYT's.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Failed daily @realDonaldTrump re-tweet and like quota.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Failed daily 'don't follow anyone but @realDonaldTrump' quota.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Executed for having a problem "down there".

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Was going through some tough times so thought I could get by with some knock off LL Been clothing. Wrong!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Joined the wrong Right Wing Death Squad. SAD!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Lord of Pie posted:

Executed after being declared an enemy agent for being seen eating a taco

Really have no one to blame but yourself my man. Everyone knows the only approved source of Mexican food is the Trump Tower Cafeteria. Sad!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
The tragedy at Bowling Green. Go Falcons though!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I was a casualty of the meme war when I was executed for having forbidden facts (a meme saying that Bald Eagles are actually some of the smaller eagles, if you can believe it! also that like the australian or nz eagle is a better eagle, so much bigger in fact. This was a double death sentence to go along with being unpatriotic because I said Bald Eagles should be called Trump Eagles. Later dudes.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Asked Trump if I could be VP if I got 18 million RT's. Killed by Mike Pence when he said yes.

Michael Corleone has issued a correction as of 11:49 on Apr 15, 2017

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Compared Trump collapsing the USFL because he wanted to go head to head with the NFL with him wanting to go head to head with North Korea and what that may entail. Lack of faith did me in :(

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Was a Marlins fan.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Was Patriots star QB but big-timed my friend and didn't show up to his WH party.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Thought that JEB! would probably have come up with a better healthcare plan. Posting it on Twitter led to my demise. :sad:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Asked the President if he thought he really belonged in the WWE HoF despite his lack of 5 star matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Caught watching NFL games, but to be fair I didn't think the Browns qualified as an actual NFL team and Mr. Trump has agreed to consider my appeal. Fingers crossed.

• Locked thread