Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'm low energy. Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Never became great again

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Not a Step posted:

Execution order sent out for wrong person due to fly caught in printer

Watched Brazil, the obvious inspiration for Trump's America

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Got carried out in a stretcher, like in the good ol' days

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Wasn't sure if we were always at war with East Asia

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Drank Diet Coke while thin, once and for all disproving his tweet about the matter from a few years ago

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ate pizza with my hands

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Humanized myself and face to Trump

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pulled dick out for Harambe

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Laughed visibly at Rosie O'Donnell's role in Curb Your Enthusiasm in front of a webcam

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Thump! posted:

I sat down with Donnie and told him: "Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth."

Same

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Missed his mouth

:sad:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Wasn't emotional over dead limo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Questioned why there is a Trump history month

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I was an 8 year old American girl who wouldn't put out

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

formed a split of the kim jong un orb denomination

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

destroyed mar a lago, blamed it on a false flag "hurricane" staged by fellow actors

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

missed his mouth and pissed in his eyes by accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ate none of the fish food

• Locked thread