Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

18 march fellas

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/524220/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

meaningless Code

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

bump_fn posted:

how do you get the emil stuff that isnt just his store

there's a quest that starts in the shopping centre, it'll be a red dot on your map when it's available

once you do that you need to find his house, check pipes in the city

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

ending question:

does ending e require deleting your save? if it does how do you get the cheevo for all endings?

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

frank.club posted:

When the chorus kicked in

i'm in shock

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

bump_fn posted:

i kept freaking out every time those weird ghost twins appeared for a second in various cutscenes and then when they finally showed up i was like should have expected this

it was really obvious that they were there right at the end of run B but i'm an unobservant idiot so i didn't notice the other times

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the ultimate yoko taro ending: deleting your account and destroying your console

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

part b was eh. im hoping things change a little more now

you will regret these words

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

what!!

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

thought about nier today

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

yoko is right

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i had no issues with the port and didn't need the mod

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i 100%'d the game and not once did i run into any bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

also the arranged tracks that i've listened to so far are great

the alien manifestation arrangement is some crazy latin-japanese fusion, it's chill

• Locked thread