Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best soup
French Onion
Creamy Potato
Chicken Noodle
Gumbo... the answer is gumbo
View Results

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

where#s my PC demo platinum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The 360 pad is fine unless you have to use the horrible d pad

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

If it's just used for selecting items sometimes or w/e it does the job

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've got aids

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

yeah seriously don't play dmc2

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ninja Gaiden was good, but hell, it's no DMC3-4

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

why is the pC date still tbc

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oh ye, that's the stuff.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can't bear to have this and Zelda so close to each other especially if this is also kind of open world. Aaaaah too much Game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MrMidnight posted:

I forgot the new Mass Effect

Yeah we're due a bad game or two

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

you should absolutely play Revengeance at least. It's about three hours long but if you like it you'll play it 2,970 times

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

jean-charles you fool

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Near A Tomato.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

PC release today folks. I'm exctued

edit: Fear A Tomato

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 17, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Apparently the game itself runs fine it's just the cutscenes so it'd probably an easy fix

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I won't be able to play this for a bit so I impatiently read some of the spoilers and I don't feel spoiled at all because they sound like insane gibberish. I love it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Going cheap on green mangaming if you log in boys

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

should I plough thrugh the story to get fast travel before tackling side quests. also when do i get witch time

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Apr 8, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

holy poo poo I wasn't expecting this game to have Suicide Sam kamikazes. Nier rules

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I wish hard mode had lock on because I feel like I'm fighting the camera a lot when there are agile enemies like the YoRHa Betrayers. even if it was a fairly expensive HUD chip or something,. normal is too easy

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Apr 10, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

man I can't wait to see what lies beyond the forest kingdom... what was with that weird boss fight? What will happen when I go to protect this shipment or whatever? I just don't know! Glad I'm taking it slowly :D

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it's gorgeous. all the quests in it have led me to some level 45-50 boss I can barely scratch though :( I just want to help my animal friend

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this old robot rear end in a top hat wants 100k now after all I've given him... am I getting Yoko Taro'd

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Will my sidequest progress restart if I finish this route because I don't feel like grinding 100k atm

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Thank you friends. Off to defend a shipment or something

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

starting Route C.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

holy poo poo Hegel is kicking my rear end just like 2B kicked my feelings

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

finished route C and all the main endings. what an insanely powerful game... I'm lost for words

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

woke up thinking about Barry420 who gave his save up so I could make it to the end

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i've been zoning out and thinking about this game all day. I can't believe this and BotW came out at the same time. what a year

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

also if you're struggling with them at all leave them to the next route. Plenty of them carry over or are accessible any time. Don't be like me spending half an hour trying to beat Brother Servo without getting hit once or fishing for an hour to save up to afford certain things when you can just start the next route and take down difficult foes with ease and have 3 billion gold within a couple of hours from improved drops

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

IdealFlaws posted:

Yeah i had to cry into a pillow and watch some recess afterwards. That games no joke

I'm still thinking about it a week later

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bump_fn posted:

did they patch out the ability to hack the golden statue enemy in the park for easy exp?
why would they do that

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oh huh I thought you meant "have they done that yet". I hope not

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nier

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Endings c and d are really weird and it's kind of a shame that they're overlooked because of the amazing ending e

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I chose to remain

C is funny because I get the feeling they couldn't really think of anything interesting that could happen in the situation

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

quote:

7.Q2. How does an android’s skin feel?

8.Very soft and warm.

This is bullshit. When you do quests for the animal loving machine, 2B and 9S comment wonderingly on how animals are warm to the touch and how weird that is

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to buy the dlc now just to beat up the vile ceo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Just started c route gamers

Enjoy.

• Locked thread