Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alexeythegreat posted:

That Tianjing club seems to have only been promoted to the Chinese Super League this year
They are definitely legit and will absolutely pay Witsel those insane money that they promised :allears:
That said, as long as Zenit gets the transfer fee, I'm cool with it, Witsel was never good enough for Juventus anyway

That's a relief. I was a little tender over him going to China. Guess Hernanes isn't going anywhere.

also I think a lot of the anger towards the Chinese league is them robbing leagues people actually watch of decent players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

RideTheSpiral posted:

heartfelming stuff op

Agreed op

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Didn't Belfodil get bought by Inter or something? Is there some other weird named kid they bought, exclusively loaned out, and then sold I'm confusing him with? Is Italian soccer so cyclical?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trem_two posted:

That's the guy. And then Livorno bought him from Inter the year they were in Serie A and he scored no goals.

And (at least according to wiki) he's only scored 6 in 14 for Standard. Dumb move Everton, my second best EBPL squad.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trem_two posted:

Now the rumors on Evra say that he's about to join Palace

Nice, Monaco, United, Juventus, Crystal Palace seems like the opposite way to do a career path.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Simone Zaza to Valencia is a Done Deal

https://twitter.com/valenciacf/status/820689512921780226

Thank god for that

Unrelated but that black and white Valencia crest is sexy.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

According to various places, West Ham are now front runners to sign Jose Fonte. He's a good player but I'm not completely sure we need him. Signing him suggests we're going to stick with 3-4-3 and put Byram at wing back. Despite the fact that we're much better with 4 at the back.

Why would Southampton sell him? He's been there for ages and has been a pretty good partner to Van Dijk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This transfer window blows.

But Joseph Minala HAS just gone on loan to Salernitana at the young age of 20.

Sandwolf fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jan 21, 2017

• Locked thread